We split Logux into many projects.
- Logux Docs: guides and references about all other Logux parts. You are reading it right now.
TestPair. Also, you may use it directly to build some non-standard architecture.
- Logux Client: components to build Logux web client. It adds to the Core high-level APIs, subprotocols, subscriptions, and cross-tab communication. It contains few UI components, like synchronization status widget, different favicon for online/offline, and prompt to close browser tab with unsaved changes.
- Logux Redux: wrapper around Logux Client with Redux compatible API. With time travel it avoids you from thinking about action’s time and order. The best option for React, Preact and any other SPA.
- Logux Vuex: wrapper around Logux Client with Vuex compatible API. With time travel it avoids you from thinking about action’s time and order. The best option for Vue.
- Logux Vue Devtools: Vue devtools plugin for debugging Logux applications. It adds a timeline with all Logux events and Logux Client to the component inspector.
- Logux Django: syntax sugar to connect Django application with Logux Server in proxy mode.
- Logux Rails: syntax sugar to connect Ruby on Rails application with Logux Server in proxy mode.
- Logux Rack: low-level library for creating syntax sugar to connect Ruby applications with Logux Server in proxy mode.
- Logux Server Pro: closed source additional features for Logux Server for monitoring and scaling. Write to